COVID-19: Registration for vaccination for people above 18 begins: As India is suffered from the second wave of coronavirus, As the break the chain of the coronavirus, the government has started giving the vaccine to the above 18 years of age. As the Registrations has been stated on April 28 (Wednesday).COVID-19: Registration for vaccination for people above 18 begins here.
As the government has decided the categorically between the age of 18 to 45 years by self – registration. There will be no walk-ins will be allowed for the vaccination process. The registration will be done on the Cowin website and also on the Aarogya Setu App. As the links have been provided in the below section.
COVID-19: Registration for vaccination for people above 18 begins
Here is how to register for Covid-19 vaccination through the Cowin portal:
So here is the process, how you can easily log in to the Cowin portal and go for the vaccine follow the instruction given below:
- First, you have to Log on to www.cowin.gov.in. Click on the link given below.
- CLICK HERE
- After that enter your mobile number.
- Get an OTP to create your account.
- Enter the OTP and click on the “Verify” button.
- You will be directed to the registration of the vaccination’ page. On this page, there will be an option to choose one photo ID proof.
- After this all process you have to fill your name, age, gender and upload an identity document.
- Click on the “Register” button.
- Once the registration is completed; the system will show the “Account Details”.
- A citizen can further add three more people linked with this mobile number by clicking on the “Add More” button.
- There will be a button indicating ‘Schedule appointment’. Now click on it.
- Search a vaccination center of choice by state, district, block, and pin code.
- And you will see the Date and availability will be displayed.
- Click on the ‘book’ button.
- On successful completion of booking, you will receive a message. That confirmation details will have to be shown at the vaccination center.
So here was the process by which you can easily log in to the Cowin website and register for the vaccine And ready to fight with the coronavirus.
Here is how to register for Covid-19 vaccination through Aarogya Setu:
- On the Aarogya Setu app homepage, go to the ‘CoWIN’ tab. Click on the link given below.
- CLICK HERE
- Under the Cowin icon, you can see four options – Vaccine Information, Vaccination, Vaccination Certificate, Vaccination Dashboard.
- Tap on the vaccination tab and then select the “Register Now” option.
- Enter your mobile number and then click on “proceed to verify”.
- Enter the OTP and again select “proceed to verify”.
- Once the number verification is done, you will have to upload a photo ID card.
- Then You also need to fill in other details such as age, gender, year of birth.
- You have to register a maximum of 4 beneficiaries through the Aarogya Setu app.
- You can also check for vaccination sites by state, district, block, and pin code. The date and availability will be displayed on the App. Select the “book” option.
- Once registered successfully, you will receive an SMS with the appointment details.
- Adult WhatsApp Group Links Active Collection of 2021
- telegram channels for 18+ web series
- 18+Telegram group links collection 2021
- Desi aunties WhatsApp group link
- Best 700+ Netflix Hindi Dubbed Series and movies List
- Instagram Follow For Follow WhatsApp Group Link