msvcr120.dll missing error Is the most facing error by the windows users issues with the [DDL] as Dynamic Link Library. So If your system gives you a notification of an error message. When you are installing the software and also running the games in your windows system. So don’t worry here I am going to tell you How to fix msvcr120.dll missing error in some easy methods and steps as given:
How to fix msvcr120.dll missing error
So before fixing this error you should know about the msvcr120.dll file. So the msvcr120 file is the most important file for the Windows operating system. This file is most important and is as part of the system which takes part in various application services of the laptops or the computers.
As incorrect or the incompleted msvcr120.dll file will make kindes of issues while the launching of the games or the applications on the laptops or the computers.
Most of the kinds of Error are caused due to the misplaced of the file. And also with this incompleted of the data or the file and with the corrupt file also can be caused by.
So here are some of the best-selected solutions to fix the msvcr120.dll file error in some easy ways and methods as given:
Method 1. Reinstall the troublesome program
So here what you have to do is that, to fix the msvcr120.dll file error by reinstalling the Troublesome Program while you received the error follow the instruction given below:
- So first click on the START option as given on the down left-hand side.
- After clicking, go to the Search option and search for the RUN in the search bar.
- As you can see in the picture given below, in the Run window, you have to type appwiz.cpl and click Enter.
- In the appeared PROGRAMS AND FEATURES window, find the troublesome programs.
- After that select on the Right-click it and choose Uninstall from the menu.
- After all, this process Restart your computer or the laptop and download the program again which is needed for the system.
Here is the HULU Error solution: How to fix Hulu error code P-DEV320 & P-DEV318 In Few Steps
And also check for the Nvidia Geforce error solution: NVIDIA GeForce experience error code 0x0003 solved
Method 2. Scan your System/Laptop via a Professional Virus Scanner
As I know there are many viruses that affect the DDL Dynamic Link Library files. And they make them the corrupt useless files. So to provide for this you have to fully Scan your system. With the best and professional Antivirus. If you have any other third party software so follow the instructions given below:
- So here first you have to go to the search option and search for, by pressing (Windows + S) and you have to search for the “Windows Defender”. You have to select the first option as the search result given.
- After that, you will see a scan option on the right-hand side of the windows. You have to click on the FULL SCAN and SCAN and ready to go.
- FULL SCAN As it will take some much time to scan and search for the corrupt file in the system deeply. Ok If while scanning the system will find the infected file so all the system to delete the file and continue for the system scan.
- After scanning you have to Restart the system.
- You can also follow the instructing given below in the picture:
Method 3. Run DISM scan
If you find this kind of error as given “The program can’t start because MSVCR120.dll is missing from your computer”. So here is another way by DISM scan which will help to repayer the image of the system.
- So first you have to start the Command Prompt as administrator.
- Now in the Command Prompt type DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth command and after that click on the Enter.
- While the process if you will find any kind of issues with Windows images is detected and fixed, you will see this information after the scan. As you can see in the picture given below:
Method 4. Run SFC scan
I know that the corrupted files are one of the causes of the msvcr120.dll missing error. So this also same as the DISM.
- First, you have to enter the command prompt in the Windows search box. As it was given before.
- Now find Command Prompt in the results list, right-click it and choose Run as administrator.
- In the Command Prompt type, SFC /scan now command and click Enter.
- Now you have to wait until the command is executed to see if some problems were detected and fixed.
method 5. Install available update
As System windowed update mite be fixing the msvcr120.dll missing error. By updating and installing And check for the recent update available in the system and ready to install all of them :
- First, in Windows, you have to go into the search box, and type Check for updates.
- After that click on the first appeared result called Check for updates.
- Then you will be redirected to Windows Update settings. Click the Check for updates button.
- When Windows displays available updates, install them and check if the error is gone.
- After all, this process restart your system and here we go.
So here was the best method of How to fix msvcr120.dll missing error. In some simple ways, I hope it will helpful for you all.